Tesco Mobile plans to introduce contract call plans, said MD Andy Dewhurst in a Times interview. Tesco also plans to sell post-paid plans of rival mobile operators in some of its stores.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Devices – December 2016
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Mystery Caller – July 2015
- Glasgow Man Jailed for Carousel Fraud
- Mobile pen and paper
- The Big Data Era