Tesco Mobile plans to introduce contract call plans, said MD Andy Dewhurst in a Times interview. Tesco also plans to sell post-paid plans of rival mobile operators in some of its stores.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- 5G – What is it good for?
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- Congress Round-Up
- The mobile business industry panel tackles topical issues
- Devices – December 2016