is being priced to compete specifically with Vodafone’s equivalent. Both offer 1.8Mbps data rates on the respective network’s HSDPA connection, but on comparable 12-month price plans with unlimited usage the T-Mobile USB modem costs £29.99 to purchase plus £29 per month — Vodafone’s USB modem costs £49 to buy, plus a monthly fee of £52.86 on the Data Unlimited price plan. Even on Vodafone’s Data 250 plan, with a limit of 250MB, it’s cheaper – the Vodafone modem is £99, the contract is £29.38 per month. Will Vodafone respond?
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- i-mode comes to Europe: Hype, hope or happily happening here...
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- JAG EXPANDS
- Nokia E70
- Mainline invests to increase service to dealers
- Motofone Clearvision
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Japan five years ahead in mobile services
- Voda Flat Rate BB