Mobile technology gives employees more control over their lives, but employers must encourage staff to ‘switch off’ and to learn the skills of virtual networking.” said Alastair MacLeod, vice president of Orange Business Solutions, who recommends that people turn their phones off for a while.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Big Data Era
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008