BT and other phone companies will be free to set their telephone call and line rental charges under proposals laid out today by the telecoms regulator Ofcom to scrap price controls. The changes would take effect from August,though the proposals are still subject to consultation.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Mobile Distribution
- X-Series: is 3 shooting itself in the foot?
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Trends in Mobile Distribution
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- Mobile pen and paper
- … LG gets Fraser
- DM of the Year in 2006
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era