According to Continental Research’s Autumn 2006 Mobile Report, people like using the MP3 facility on their mobile handsets. Among those that had listened to MP3 music on their phone, 13% did so every day and 70% at least once a week. Phones aren’t replacing iPods, though. Two-thirds (67%) of MP3 phone listeners also have a separate MP3 player.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- John George – JAG Communications
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Vodafone does ‘TBA’ gigs
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Making Margin with MVNO’s
- Tanla Mobile’s …
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- ‘Citizen Porn’ for mobiles
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2
- 2006 to be a “watershed”
- Five questions to ask when designing and implementing an in-...
- New faces at Get Connected!
- Yes’s Advanced Appointment
- The Teen Buzz
- Winning the mobile deal
- VATman loses OUT over ‘carousel’ fraud ruling
- Adding Value With Apps