Vodafone UK and Unipart Technology Logistics have announced joint investment in a Nuneaton facility to handle logistics, returns and repairs for Vodafone’s 340-plus retail stores and customers. It brings all those functions under one roof as part of a new ten-year deal between the partners.
Most Popular General Features
- Warning: Regulation Ahead!
- The Final Chapter?
- Gartner Identifies the Top 10 Strategic Technology Trends fo...
- Sales Forecasting Problems?
- Ofcom Rule Changes
- Daisy/Phoenix – Will it Fly?
- Nokia 6233/6234
- Looking Ahead
- Easy to Swallow Technology
- Vodafone centralises logistics
- Tenth anniversary of the Palm Pilot
- Nokia 6021
- Eposs tops up CPW Ireland
- PETER BUTTON WIN
- Local authority info available via 3G mobiles
- Vodafone gives it away
- Nokia applies EU substance legislation to global product por...
- Don’t Discount – Build a Better ROI
- Stress: What Employers Need to Know
- Lowering Accreditation Costs