Vodafone Live Music kicked off a series of six “To Be Announced” music events with an exclusive Snow Patrol gig in London. Fans can apply for tickets on the website (www.vodafonemusic.co.uk) and on the day of the gig winners will receive a barcode on their phone that acts as the ticket. Part of a three year live music initiative, the TBA gigs will culminate in the Live Music Awards. A panel of “live music experts” select the nominees, fans vote online or via text and MMS for the winners.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Distribution
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Fone Logistics Goes on the Road
- Motofone Clearvision
- Sony Ericsson K800i
- 3 offers free video downloads from April
- Voda Flat Rate BB
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Moto Splits
- The Forgotten “BYOD” Stakeholder – the Service Provider!...
- Sony Ericsson MDS 70 Home Audio System
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- LG’s JoY at New Smartphone
- Trend Micro Mobile Security
- Voda Drop Hugh Symons
- Dubai’s Carousel Co-operation