It’s traditionally been the case that SME’s acquired Voice systems from Voice Resellers and IT systems from IT Resellers, although one could argue that more and more IT Resellers are now very comfortable installing/ supporting IP based Voice systems.
Voice Resellers need to embrace Cloud and deliver traditional IT Services
Most Popular Features
- Here and Now
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- ISDN vs. SIP – No Contest?
- Hazards of setting up Wi-Fi in the workplace
- Adapting to Change
- IoT Journey Is All Mapped Out
- UC and Mobility
- The Death of ISDN?
- Billing IoT
- The Benefits of Co-Location
- Making a Success of Analytics
- The MVNO Challenge
- Drive Your Business Forward with SIP Unified Communications
- John George – JAG Communications
- Gamma Ups The Stakes With Innovative Pricing
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) Explained
- Staying Relevant in Distribution
- Mobile Distribution
- The Impact of 5G
- Unified Communications for the SME