This is a water-powered mobile phone. Or rather, it’s a prototype recharger and a water based micro fuel cell for mobile phones that is being developed by Japan’s DoCoMo and a local company called Aquafairy. The fuel cell, which converts water into hydrogen, is the smallest in the world with a power output of 2W.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Making Margin with MVNO’s
- ‘Citizen Porn’ for mobiles
- BYOD: Technology, Employers & Employees
- MOTOROLA RAZR V3x
- John George – JAG Communications
- Five questions to ask when designing and implementing an in-...
- SeeMeTV seen by many
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Handets – Sensational sweetie!
- Rampant: Mobile device security
- Apps Review: Elondra
- Everyday Mobile Phone Can Act as ‘Live’ Tracking Device
- Play with Paris
- Congress Round-Up
- Widespread Problems Found with Testing Wireless Handsets
- Hands On