ABI Research assesses vendors on “innovation” and “implementation” across several criteria. The result really is a feather in the cap for Wayfinder – and perhaps for mobile off-board navigation software in general.
WAYFINDER MAKES TOP
The Wayfinder Navigator mobile software produced by Wayfinder Systems AB has come in first out of ten leading software companies in the ABI Research – European Aftermarket Navigation Vendor Matrix. TomTom and Alturion followed suit in second and third place.
As CEO Magnus Nilsson points out: “More than 70% of all new phones launched on the mobile phone operators’ networks can utilise Wayfinder’s products. With the number of compatible phones rising and with an increasing interest of navigation products, Wayfinder is looking forward to the future with confidence”.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- The Big Data Era
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- John George – JAG Communications
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Apps Review: Elondra
- NavTrak leaves the field clear for Navtrak
- Fix that BlackBerry!