a top provider of Wireless CCTV surveillance systems, has launched a new 3Genabled remote live monitoring service using T-Mobile’s 3G network – essentially CCTV cameras are equipped with 3G SIM cards. The result should be high quality CCTV images delivered at unprecedented speeds of 14-15 frames a second, as opposed to the previous speeds of 1-2 frames a second. This is good enough for surveillance monitoring in real time from wherever the operator happens to be, rather than going through a central control site.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- John George – JAG Communications
- Mobile Distribution
- Vodafone does ‘TBA’ gigs
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Paving the way to 5G
- 2006 to be a “watershed”
- Brighter star
- Mobile First, Security Second
- 57 years for Carousel Quartet
- 5G – What is it good for?
- HP phone for BT Fusion
- Moto Leaks 2007 Lineup
- WiFi offload: who cares?
- 132m WiFi/mobile handsets