An M:Metrics survey suggests that over a fifth of all mobile phone users in the UK voted in a television or radio poll in January this year. The survey also found that games downloads are still a minority interest – only 4% of mobile phone users downloaded a game,compared to 11.6% who used their phone to access news and information.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- The MVNO Challenge
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- Mobile Distribution
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Reverse charging: forward thinking
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Big Data Era
- Inaugural mobilemarketing awards