Looks like getting rid of handset business is working for Siemens – the group reported a 14% increase sales for its fiscal third quarter, and net income was 104% higher.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- John George – JAG Communications
- The Big Data Era
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Hutchison denies 3 UK SALE rumours
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- The Rise of OTT Apps
- Satnav for Orange Phones
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- O2’s latest i-mode phone
- UK second to Sweden on 3G
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Toshiba Portege G920 and gang planned for 2008