What claims to be the world’s first mobile portal dedicated to smartphone content and applications has been launched: www.XOmobo.mobi offers users of Windows Mobile devices browse-and-buy access to a huge range of business and entertainment content. The folks at sites like Handango might quibble with the ‘world’s first’ claim, but certainly purchases can be made from the handset and billed through the operator as well as via a credit card.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- The MVNO Challenge
- Nokia restructures for the converging marketplace
- Motofone Clearvision
- Sony Ericsson K800i
- 3 offers free video downloads from April
- Voda Flat Rate BB
- Moto Splits
- Mobile Distribution
- 5G – What is it good for?
- Moco has given every member of staff a new LG 8180 video pho...
- LG KG800
- Nazir of Advanced Comms gets £20k fine and starves workers
- Worldwide PDA shipments
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Jag looks for Vodabusiness
- Keith Curran – Yes Telecom
- Nokia 6021
- Nokia BH-208 Bluetooth Headset
- Euro iPhone Deals Signed