Research In Motion is bringing Yahoo!’s services to BlackBerry users. They include Yahoo! Go for Mobile, Yahoo! Search, Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Messenger. Yahoo! Go for Mobile is the key one, a single-click interface to a full suite of Yahoo! services.
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Does the Future Hold for MVNOs?
- The MVNO Challenge
- Best-selling ringtones in 2005
- Mobile Distribution
- SHIFTING THE VAT OBLIGATION
- 11 years for VAT carousel fraudster
- 5G – What is it good for?
- The Big Data Era
- Sony’s New Walkmen
- LG’S Prada Guidelines (they won’t like that)
- Fonebak pays “up to £4.2m” for Intec
- BAFFLED BY TECHNOLOGY
- SMS bullying and how to stop it
- Vista Entertainment Solutions integrates with Mobiqa Platfor...
- Graeme Hutchinson – Virgin Mobile
- Microriver Appoint GM
- Mobile Call Recording and Compliance
- VK FOLDS owing £1m
- Mobile pen and paper
- MARK STANSFIELD – O2