The Channel Manager is responsible for managing, supporting, developing and expanding our channel partner community to attain Inclarity’s sales revenue targets. You will be responsible for driving partners to maximise sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
In addition to managing existing channel partners, this role will be responsible for identifying and recruiting new channel partners, including Agents, Systems Integrators, VARs and Managed Service providers.
The successful applicant would have:
- A strong understanding of the sales process and channel sales.
- A solid understanding of the hosted VoIP industry and its major players Extensive experience managing distributors and resellers
- Previous experience within the Telecoms field or similar
- Self-motivated with strong negotiation skills and exceptional communication skills
- Strong initiative and drive with the ability to make decisions and act quickly on them
- A can do attitude who is happy to roll up their sleeves and get involved
- Demonstrable ability to have achieved previous sales targets
- Ability to prospect and quickly qualify the new channel opportunities
- Highly numerate with strong sales tool skills
Most Popular Job
- Channel Marketing Manager
- Regional Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Channel Development Manager
- CHANNEL MANAGER – SOUTHERN BASED
- Business Development Executive
- Channel Sales Manager
- Internal Account Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- First Line Support and Customer Leader
- Business Development Manager