Due to business growth, we are looking for for an Internal Account Manager to join our Customer Care team.
Main purpose of job:-
- Managing and supporting direct customers with a range of products including mobile, fixed and data services.
- Possessing excellent customer service skills, the Internal Account Manager will deal with a range of queries from billing to technical queries in an efficient manner. This role holder will be the main point of contact for our Key Accounts and holding responsibility for these accounts for all in-life account queries.
Key tasks include:-
- Responding to e-mail and telephone queries in an agreed SLA.
- Updating carrier systems & chasing suppliers for order updates including BT, Vodafone and O2.
- First line technical support.
- Updating internal systems.
- In life changes including adding and removing bars and bundles.
- Sending out contracts.
- Raising faults.
- Raising billing queries.
- Placing orders for hardware.
- First point of contact for escalations and working until resolution.
- Hosting webinar to provide demonstrations on systems.
- Occasional account visit to attend alongside the Sales Manager
- Out of hours’ service.
- GCSE’s including English and Maths, preferably.
- Computer literate: including Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- A Levels / NVQ Level 2 - desirable.
- You must have strong communication, prioritisation and time management skills, as well as a great eye for detail. You must also be able to work with a high degree of accuracy;
- has a real passion for customers.
- has experience working in a Contact Centre, or another customer service environment.
- is a great communicator and listener.
- Computer literate, good knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Enthusiastic, keeps calm under pressure, flexible.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisational skills.
Depending on experience.
How to apply:-
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application:-
Monday 6th March 2017.
Most Popular Job
- Service Account Manager/Client account Manager
- Sales Director
- Technical Pre-Sales Manager
- Internal Account Manager
- Operations Controller
- Channel Sales Manager
- Service Desk Team Member
- Business Development Manager
- First Line Support and Customer Leader
- CHANNEL MANAGER – SOUTHERN BASED
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Telemarketing Executive