Selective Networks, a growing and thriving Telecommunications business is looking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager who has the ability to lead and motivate a team. Joining the business at this stage offers a very exciting proposition for an ambitious individual looking to define their career. You will be exposed to a number of business operations which means that there will be variety in your tasks and every day will bring new and interesting challenges.
The purpose of the Operations Manager role is to provide support the Directors on a daily basis as well as mange the office environment, duties will include:
- Managing partner relationships
- Managing client contracts processing and completing relevant paperwork
- Managing filing systems
- Overseeing technical team
- Overseeing provisioning team
- Overseeing billing team / outsourced
- Diary management
- Maintaining business relationships and excellent communications
- Responding to customer enquiries and complaints
- Fielding and responding to calls
- Responding to emails
- Liaising with internal and external parties
- Project work
- General office admin
- Line manager to office staff
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role with a proactive approach to work.
- You will have excellent communication, time management and support skills.
- You will be able to manage your own workload, prioritise tasks, multi task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond efficiently to high pressure situations
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
This is a new role within the business so will develop with the person who takes it on.
Immediate start available.
Working hours are Monday to Friday full time, onsite parking available.