Service Account Manager/Client account Manager
Have you come from a customer service back ground and are now looking to move in to an account manager role with career progression?
We are looking for someone who is customer service orientated, smart and switched on to join our busy team.
We want a passionate Service Account Manager who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our customers. We want you to learn to do business with key customers by building existing and new relationships and analysing their needs.
You will be the key point of contact for our customers. You will be communicating with customers on a daily basis, managing specific requests and accurately inputting customer information.
Account management responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. The Account Managers will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The main purpose of the job is:
To ensure all accounts allocated are realising the full benefit of our service through identification and implementation of cost savings and operational efficiencies and to build and grow the relationship with all key personnel for each of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day account management of allocated customers by phone, e-mail and occasional site visits.
- Resolve customer queries and issues quickly and effectively.
- View and process customer data for analysis and then deliver to the customer.
- Maximise revenue by introducing all the services we offer.
Excellent Customer Service Skills - The person must be experienced in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers so should possess excellent telephone skills. They should have the ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
The person must be computer literate and be experienced in using Outlook, Word and Excel.
Knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Dynamics and CRM is desirable.
Full Driving Licence and access to a car - Essential
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Using contacts to retain the client and generate interest in our other products
- Engaging in project management duties
- Delivering online training and presentations
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Customer care and account management of existing customer contracts to ensure renewal / repeat business.
- Growth of business within existing accounts.
- Production of weekly and monthly sales and activity reports. Analysis of that data to determine success rates and productive activities.
- Product specialist. Learning about our products and becoming an expert on the marketplace and our competitors.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- You will be expected to head up new projects on behalf of your customers, keeping them up to date at every stage.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience of working in a similar role is essential for this position. You must have strong commercial and customer service awareness.
- First-rate customer service skills, excellent communication skills, the ability to respond swiftly to changing demands, good listening skills, persuasive skills, and teamwork are also essential along with a calm and methodical approach.
- What you'll get in return
- Beyond the excellent remuneration package you will also benefit from an uncapped commission structure and the option of a contributory pension scheme and 33 days holiday PA.
- Full driving licence is necessary for occasional customer visits within Ireland / Northern Ireland.
- 3rd level education in Sales / Marketing / Business related discipline an advantage.
- Experience of sales or service / product sales in an IT/Service environment.
Skills / Abilities
- Excellent negotiation techniques
- Able to seek opportunities for new sales and within existing customer base.
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and able use own initiative, whilst working within company guidelines
- Happy to work under pressure
- Tenacious (will follow actions through to a successful conclusion)
- High Personal drive and very self motivated
Most Popular Job
- Service Account Manager/Client account Manager
- Sales Director
- Technical Pre-Sales Manager
- Internal Account Manager
- Operations Controller
- Channel Sales Manager
- Service Desk Team Member
- Business Development Manager
- First Line Support and Customer Leader
- CHANNEL MANAGER – SOUTHERN BASED
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Telemarketing Executive