Glemnet Telecoms is an established voice and data communications reseller in the UK based in Beckenham Kent/South London border.
We sell a range of services to Medium sized enterprises that enable those customers to communicate more effectively. We are constantly being challenged by our existing and prospective customers to come up with more cost effective and efficient solutions to them to manage all of their communications requirements for fixed line voice mobile voice fixed data and mobile data as businesses move inevitably to a Unified Communications solution. Services range from traditional telephony solutions to Next Generation IP Telephony solutions. Hosted IPPBX and Contact Centre solution, High speed fibre Internet circuits, Wi Fi solutions and mobile data solutions. From single site customers requiring faster communications across a single internet link to Multi site organisations using MPLS.
We are always looking for talented highly motivated people who are keen to develop their career. We understand that the key to our success is our people. For this reason we are committed to attracting and retaining the best possible candidates. Therefore we offer a fun, innovative and fast paced environment where career development, reward and recognition are priority.
We have a key vacancy for:
With BT announcing the switching off of its entire traditional digital (ISDN) network the UK telecommunications market place is set for huge change and growth in the next decade as all businesses small, medium and large move toward and embrace Next Generation IP Telephony and cloud voice and data services. With the UK government actively incentivising businesses to increase their speeds for internet connectivity this has only added further to demand. We at Glemnet have developed our own in-house Hosted Telephony solution that is a proven, robust, fully functional “green light” system. It delivers significant functional and pricing advantages over current market offerings. We provide, finance and support our solution completely in-house, to give us complete, 100% ownership of all levels of pricing, margin and customer support. Couple this with our comprehensive range of Internet connectivity solutions then we truly have a compelling proposition to take to market. This also delivers the key remuneration benefit that sales commissions will be paid based upon full contract value of customer orders, typically a 3 or 5 year charge plan.
Consequently we are looking to expand our existing sales force.
- The purpose of this role is to identify and close decision makers for face to face business appointments, predominantly for High speed Internet Connectivity, Hosted IP Telephony, Wi Fi and SIP Trunking.
- The successful candidates will have the full support of our marketing and customer service teams in order to create solid opportunities for growth.
- You will be part of the Accounts and New Business sales teams in order to maximise growth.
- With specific B2B Telemarketing experience and eager to progress
- Keen to learn and willing to work long and hard to achieve results
- An ambitious person looking for the opportunity to grow a significant business within our business.
- Determined to achieve success and the earnings that go with it
- To book effective and creative sales appointments for our products and services to prospective clients in new territory
- Focus on Connectivity, Hosted telephony, Wi Fi and SIP trunk sales into Small – Medium enterprises
- Negotiate sales appointments that deliver maximum margin for the business
- Development and retention of customers to sustain market share and revenue growth
- Intelligent self-generation of new business opportunities through focus on particular verticals, business drivers and market trends
- Development of own prospect pipeline in order to meet and exceed agreed monthly sales targets
- Management of own time for calls
- Liaison with the Customer Service Team, Account Managers and New Business Sales teams.
- Providing accurate and timely forecasts and recording all activity on Company CRM systems
- Based in our offices in Beckenham/South London
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Strong listening skills and articulate spoken ability both face to face and on the phone
- Resilient with positive mind set
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Interest in the equipment and/or opportunities IT and Telecoms provides
- Competent user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- 22k basic
- 35k OTE year 1 (no cap)
- Sales incentives and bonus
Most Popular Job
- CHANNEL MANAGER – SOUTHERN BASED
- Dealer Sales Manager
- Channel Sales Manager
- Sales and Marketing Manager
- Telemarketing Executive
- IT Field Engineer
- IT Field Engineer
- First Line Support and Customer Leader
- Business Development Manager
- IT & Networking Sales & Business Development ̵...
- FINANCE & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR