Comms Business Magazine would like to clarify the position and apologise for any confusion regarding David Milne. It could have been inferred from a story published in our November issue (Page 4 “East Central In Administration) that David was a Director of the company at the time the company entered administration . We would like to confirm that David left the employment of East Central Distribution in November 2003 and resigned as a Director of East Central Distribution in March 2004.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Nimans Heads to the Cloud with OpenScape
- Openreach Axes Dark Fibre Plans Following Tribunal Ruling
- sipsynergy Launches SIP Trunking Service
- Zest4 Launch Anywhere SIM
- Nimans Creates New Role for Colin McGregor
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- UKFast Launches Security Package
- Interoute Launches Cloud-Based Storage Service
- Gamma Launches New Manage My Mobiles Portal
- Ofcom Awards Union Street TMBS Approval
- Keller Joins Node4 to Bolster M&A Activity
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- UKFast Divides Into Two Arms With Separate Heads
- Virtual1 Releases Real-Time Bandwidth Changes Across its Eth...
- KCOM Fined £900k for Network Resiliency Failure
- Splicecom Announces Intech First Southern Gold Partner
- Boosty Launches Business Broadband Resilience
- FluidOne Hires Wholesale Director
- Inclarity Virtualise SBCs
- Webroot Acquires Securecast