Storacall say a version of their ‘Blues Professional’ call logging software is now available for integration with the Nortel IP-centric PBX, the BCM-50 as well as the previous 400 series. The company says the BCM – 50 has an unusual underlying architecture so only a few call logging vendors can currently offer a solution accordingly this release and the accompanying integration with Storacall call recording systems provides Nortel dealers with a range of new options.
Blue’s Call logging supports Nortel BCM-50
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- UKFast Divides Into Two Arms With Separate Heads
- Nimans Heads to the Cloud with OpenScape
- KCOM Fined £900k for Network Resiliency Failure
- Gamma Launches New Manage My Mobiles Portal
- Virtual1 Releases Real-Time Bandwidth Changes Across its Eth...
- Openreach Axes Dark Fibre Plans Following Tribunal Ruling
- FluidOne Hires Wholesale Director
- Gamma Launches AWS Cloud Services to Channel
- Interoute Launches Cloud-Based Storage Service
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- UKFast Launches Security Package
- sipsynergy Launches SIP Trunking Service
- Zest4 Launch Anywhere SIM
- SSE Introduces Cloud Connect to CSPs
- Nimans Creates New Role for Colin McGregor
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Ofcom Awards Union Street TMBS Approval
- Huawei Brings Wireless-X Network to Ireland
- Retail Sector Let Down By Poor Connectivity
- Keller Joins Node4 to Bolster M&A Activity