Storacall say a version of their ‘Blues Professional’ call logging software is now available for integration with the Nortel IP-centric PBX, the BCM-50 as well as the previous 400 series. The company says the BCM – 50 has an unusual underlying architecture so only a few call logging vendors can currently offer a solution accordingly this release and the accompanying integration with Storacall call recording systems provides Nortel dealers with a range of new options.
Blue’s Call logging supports Nortel BCM-50
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Avaya Launches ACS with BT Wholesale
- Is Interoute Up for Sale?
- The ‘McPhillips’ Effect Felt at Pangea
- ALE Sign 900 Partners to CPaaS Offering
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- Misco Goes into Administration
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Comms365 Launches IoT-as-a-Service
- Redcentric Takes Dubber to Customers in New Deal
- Westcoast Hits 250k CSP Seats Through Channel
- Onecom Staff Step Up as Company Launches Fitbit Fitness Driv...
- Service Providers Issued With BT Phone Book Bill
- SureVoIP Focuses on Integrations
- intY Brings Network Monitoring to Partners
- RingCentral Seals Nuvola Deal
- Frazer Outlines SD-WAN Trends for 2018
- FireMon Updates Ignite Program
- Is Skype for Business Dead? Long Live Teams!