Martin Borrett, CTO IBM Security Europe at IBM, delivered a fascinating keynote at Channel Live last month around cognitive security and how that is going to impact the approach to security. Here, he spoke to Editor David Dungay about what this means for Channel.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Security News Stories
- LogRhythm Deploy AI to Defeat Cyber Attacks
- Carbon Black Points to Predictive Cloud Security
- UK Businesses Under Attack!
- Borrett Exclaims Cognitive Security is Accessible to SMB
- FireMon Updates Ignite Program
- Bitglass Enters UK with Ignition
- F-Secure Picks Up Digital Assurance
- Carbon Black Strikes Security Agreement with VMware
- Exertis Tackle Cyber Security With CipherCloud
- Wavex Launches APEX Secure
- One Year To Go! GDPR Looms
- Security System Demand Sparks Xtreme Growth
- Hacked! Three UK the Latest Casualty
- Exclusive Networks Takes GDPR Message on The Road
- Malwarebytes Announces EMEA Channel Programme
- Organisations Worldwide Mistakenly Believe they are GDPR Com...
- Webroot Appoints Potts CEO
- 1st Credit Ensures PCI Compliance with GCI Live Agent
- 84% of SMB Unaware of GDPR Regulations
- Intermedia Introduces Six New Anti-Phishing Features