IT distributor Entatech is ending a successful 2012 with the announcement of their new warehouse expansion. Earlier this year the group decided to invest in the expansion of their current warehouse, which was previously expanded in 1997, at their premises in Stafford Park, Telford. The new space, which will provide Entatech with an extra 3000 pallet spaces, will enable the company to deal with the continuous growth in demand for the wide range of products distributed by Entatech.
Breaking ground! Entatech announce warehouse expansion
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Is Interoute Up for Sale?
- The ‘McPhillips’ Effect Felt at Pangea
- Avaya Launches ACS with BT Wholesale
- ALE Sign 900 Partners to CPaaS Offering
- Misco Goes into Administration
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Redcentric Takes Dubber to Customers in New Deal
- Comms365 Launches IoT-as-a-Service
- Onecom Staff Step Up as Company Launches Fitbit Fitness Driv...
- Westcoast Hits 250k CSP Seats Through Channel
- intY Brings Network Monitoring to Partners
- SureVoIP Focuses on Integrations
- Frazer Outlines SD-WAN Trends for 2018
- Service Providers Issued With BT Phone Book Bill
- FireMon Updates Ignite Program
- Nuvias Signs Lifesize
- Is Skype for Business Dead? Long Live Teams!