In this interview, Director of Nine Group Adam Cathcart explains how he came to Nine Group and how their new flagship hosted product, eve, is looking to compete in a crowded market. Catchcart also explains where he see’s Microsoft future in the telephony space. See the full interview here.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Telephony Solutions News Stories
- Gamma’s Connect Gathers Momentum
- Voiceflex Launches Click-to-Call on Voiceflex SIP Trunks
- Nimans Hails New NEC System
- ShoreTel Adds Global Numbers to Connect Cloud
- SureVoIP Focuses on Integrations
- Windsor Telecom Launches VoIP Offering to Channel
- In Call Solutions Rebrand as Invosys
- Vonage Opens European HQ in London
- Wildix Expands Global Presence to the U.K.
- TelcoSwitch aims to become a force in the UK communications...
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- MZA Release Latest PBX Market Figures
- BT Local Business Selects RingCentral for Hosted Telephony
- VoIP Market Grows 5%
- Where is the Money in Hosted? The Great Telephony Debate
- Gigaset Pro Partners with Unify
- IPCortex Unveils ‘Micro’ Opportunity
- TTB enable Secure SIP into PBX and Lync Environments
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- Corporate ICT Acquired by Corona Copy Solutions