Alex Tupman, Chief Executive of AT Communications Group, has bought 500,000 shares in the Company, taking his total holding up to 16.3%. AT has recently announced contract wins with HMV, Relate and Cable and Wireless, amongst others, further enhancing the Company’s impressive recurring revenue streams.
CEO at ATC Extends his Share Ownership
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Is Interoute Up for Sale?
- Misco Goes into Administration
- The ‘McPhillips’ Effect Felt at Pangea
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Avaya Launches ACS with BT Wholesale
- ALE Sign 900 Partners to CPaaS Offering
- Redcentric Takes Dubber to Customers in New Deal
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- intY Brings Network Monitoring to Partners
- Onecom Staff Step Up as Company Launches Fitbit Fitness Driv...
- Frazer Outlines SD-WAN Trends for 2018
- Voiceflex Appoints New Channel Account Manager
- Nuvias Signs Lifesize
- Plantronics Launches Blackwire Series
- Business Seek Cloud Infrastructure on Digital Transformation...
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- Tech Sector Comes Top in GDPR Preparedness
- Cloud Doubters Still Remain Says Nutanix
- FireMon Updates Ignite Program