Alex Tupman, Chief Executive of AT Communications Group, has bought 500,000 shares in the Company, taking his total holding up to 16.3%. AT has recently announced contract wins with HMV, Relate and Cable and Wireless, amongst others, further enhancing the Company’s impressive recurring revenue streams.
CEO at ATC Extends his Share Ownership
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- UKFast Divides Into Two Arms With Separate Heads
- KCOM Fined £900k for Network Resiliency Failure
- Gamma Launches AWS Cloud Services to Channel
- Virtual1 Releases Real-Time Bandwidth Changes Across its Eth...
- Gamma Launches New Manage My Mobiles Portal
- Nimans Heads to the Cloud with OpenScape
- FluidOne Hires Wholesale Director
- Openreach Axes Dark Fibre Plans Following Tribunal Ruling
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- Vaioni Invests in Premium Routers
- Interoute Launches Cloud-Based Storage Service
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- SSE Introduces Cloud Connect to CSPs
- UKFast Launches Security Package
- Virtual1 Appoints Operations Director
- sipsynergy Launches SIP Trunking Service
- Smooth Sailing for ANS
- Huawei Brings Wireless-X Network to Ireland
- Reseller Demand For Repairs Sparks Office Upgrade
- Zest4 Launch Anywhere SIM