Another PBX-based business is moving into mobile, as Comms Solve opens a new mobile division. Comms Solve Technologies is set to look into communications opportunities provided by new technologies, including mobile. The business, led by Ty Gardner, is working closely with Vodafone.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- What Needs to Happen to Ensure 5G Reaches its True Potential...
- OneCom Makes Top 100
- Free Lone Worker App
- B&B Introduces Wizzard for IoT
- Smarter Signal Rating
- Telefonica Hit 250 Global M2M Target
- TelcoSwitch aims to become a force in the UK communications...
- Panasonic and Poltys Offer Communications Assistant
- Data Select and Supercover Insurance launch extended warrant...
- Three Selects Mi-Pay Mobile Top-up Platform
- Telefónica Germany Selects Mi-Pay
- Nine Telecom and Club Communications Join Forces
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- SpiriTel acquires Mobotel
- Apple Launch New iPhone(s)!!
- MWC: TP-LINK Launches Archer MR2000
- Average iPhone Broken in Just Ten Weeks
- Zest4 Launch Anywhere SIM
- Maintenance Engineers Take on MyMobileWorkers Technology
- Daisy supports resellers with new O2 wholesale mobile propos...