Firms should apply to their local councils for business rates relief when they receive their demands, according to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. “Occupiers trading from a single property with a rateable value of up to £9,999 are entitled to claim small business rates relief, which could have the effect of reducing a rates bill by up to 50 per cent,” Glenn Collins, head of Business Advisory Services at ACCA, said.
Don’t miss out on rates relief
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Avaya Launches ACS with BT Wholesale
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- RingCentral Seals Nuvola Deal
- ALE Sign 900 Partners to CPaaS Offering
- Service Providers Issued With BT Phone Book Bill
- Comms365 Launches IoT-as-a-Service
- TeleWare Appoints BT Heavyweights to Strengthen Channel Offe...
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- Westcoast Hits 250k CSP Seats Through Channel
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- LogRhythm Deploy AI to Defeat Cyber Attacks
- Carbon Black Points to Predictive Cloud Security
- Lease Telecom Launch iPhone Residual Value Offering
- Gamma’s Connect Gathers Momentum
- Channel Live Interviews – David Fearne, Arrow ECS
- Is Skype for Business Dead? Long Live Teams!
- Nimans Hails New NEC System
- Voiceflex Launches Click-to-Call on Voiceflex SIP Trunks
- SureVoIP Focuses on Integrations