EfficientIP has announced the launch of a new partner programme for UK resellers. The programme will give network solutions and service providers access to EfficientIP’s innovative DDI technologies that simplify themanagement and reinforce the protection of critical network services as customers move towards a data-driven IT infrastructure.
The new programme has been designed for resellers who are looking to address current network complexities and future customer requirements driven by:
- The explosion of data, apps and devices on the corporate network with the integration of cloud, virtualisation, VOIP, BYOD and mobile
- The need to strengthen network foundations as business revenue and reputation becomes more reliant upon the continuous availability of the corporate IP network
- The need to maintain a highly secure infrastructure against hacker attacks, human errors and BYOD vulnerabilities
- The migration to IPv6 and the management of IPv4 and IPv6 co-existence
“The need to maintain network reliability, stability and continuity has never been greater, “ said Nick Itta, channel manager for EfficientIP. “As we move to a more fluid cloud, virtual and data-driven world, companies require complete visibility across the entire IP network. Our comprehensive DNS, DHCP, VLAN and IP address management solution (Smart DDI) makes it easier for organisations to achieve this and our new partner programme has been designed to enable the channel to deliver them. We are looking to open up new market opportunities with a limited number of partners that complement our offering with outstanding network expertise and a strong reputation for quality.”
The new EfficientIP partner programme features two tiers – Platinum and Gold and includes:
- Technical and sales training across EfficientIP’s DDI solutions
- Discounts on listed prices
- Access to sales, marketing and technical resources
- Sales lead development
- Value-added support services: hardware replacement and TAC access 24×7
Innovative solutions from EfficientIP give customers the ability to model, automate and monitor network connected services, resources and devices to gain business advantage and added protection. With EfficientIP, organisations can unify DNS, DHCP, VLAN and IP address management across all platforms and environments. It also allows companies to control data consistency as IP networks grow, by simplifying the tracking, monitoring and management of IP addresses.