Paul Fackrell, Head of Service Providers at Fujitsu, spoke to Editor David Dungay at Channel Live this year about How Fujitsu are enabling their Channel via new relationships. Paul talks about the ‘cloud revolution’ going on in the market and he believes Fujitsu can add value to customers on an ongoing basis. See what Paul had to say here.
More News Stories...
Most Popular IT News Stories
- Panasonic Releases New Network Scanners
- Profits Decline at Computacentre in Post Brexit Market
- Fackrell Looks for Specialist Channel Relationships
- New ‘Print Simplicity’ eCommerce Platform from M2
- EfficientIP Launch SOLIDserver
- Beecham Research reveals extent of security challenges facin...
- Three Arrested in Counterfeit Computer Equipment Operation
- UK Businesses Don’t Know How Much is Spent on Printing
- Alex Tupman Back at the Helm with Connect Communications
- NG Bailey get’s a Cisco Gold Star
- 365itms Acquires Deverill
- Fujitsu Awards Sigma SELECT Expert Accreditation
- UK SMEs still struggling with basic IT issues
- Onyx Acquires Knowledge IT
- HP Shares Print Vision With Partners
- ZyXEL Announces New European Partner Programme
- UK Mid-Market IT Budgets to Rise Across 2017
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- GCI Promote New Channel Director
- Arrow Named EMEA Distie for Symantec