Speaking to Mike Mills, Head of Channel for Gamma, last month David Dungay, Editor of Comms Business, asked him how Gamma are building on the success of their Horizon platform. In this interview, conducted at Channel Live, Mike explains how Gamma has been busy integrating their hosted proposition with their mobile product (called Connect) to give resellers a more rounded functionality in today’s market. You can see the full interview here.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Telephony Solutions News Stories
- Gamma’s Connect Gathers Momentum
- Voiceflex Launches Click-to-Call on Voiceflex SIP Trunks
- Nimans Hails New NEC System
- ShoreTel Adds Global Numbers to Connect Cloud
- SureVoIP Focuses on Integrations
- Windsor Telecom Launches VoIP Offering to Channel
- In Call Solutions Rebrand as Invosys
- Vonage Opens European HQ in London
- Wildix Expands Global Presence to the U.K.
- MZA Release Latest PBX Market Figures
- BT Local Business Selects RingCentral for Hosted Telephony
- TelcoSwitch aims to become a force in the UK communications...
- VoIP Market Grows 5%
- Where is the Money in Hosted? The Great Telephony Debate
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Gigaset Pro Partners with Unify
- IPCortex Unveils ‘Micro’ Opportunity
- TTB enable Secure SIP into PBX and Lync Environments
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P
- Corporate ICT Acquired by Corona Copy Solutions