MOPS2 is the channel’s most advanced web based IP service management tool. Built around Microsoft’s leading edge Windows Workflow Foundation, it utilises multiple workflow structures to allow Griffin to provision, manage and support any conceivable IP based product and service offering. With a pricing and billing engine advanced enough to bill anything from mobile voice minutes to monthly server processor utilisation, they will be leading the way amongst B2B and channel ISPs for years to come.
Griffin will be demonstrating MOPS2
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Avaya Launches ACS with BT Wholesale
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- Is Interoute Up for Sale?
- RingCentral Seals Nuvola Deal
- ALE Sign 900 Partners to CPaaS Offering
- Comms365 Launches IoT-as-a-Service
- Service Providers Issued With BT Phone Book Bill
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- TeleWare Appoints BT Heavyweights to Strengthen Channel Offe...
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- Westcoast Hits 250k CSP Seats Through Channel
- LogRhythm Deploy AI to Defeat Cyber Attacks
- Gamma’s Connect Gathers Momentum
- Carbon Black Points to Predictive Cloud Security
- Lease Telecom Launch iPhone Residual Value Offering
- Channel Live Interviews – David Fearne, Arrow ECS
- Onecom Staff Step Up as Company Launches Fitbit Fitness Driv...
- Is Skype for Business Dead? Long Live Teams!
- Nimans Hails New NEC System