As part of GCI’s 2014 incentive scheme they are sending their current leader two tickets for West Midlands Safari Park. Intercity are currently leading the pack to win the ultimate African safari holiday which will be awarded to the reseller that has sold the most Virgin connectivity during the incentive (1st July to end of December). With just one month left it is still all to play for!
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Young Women Hold No Confidence in Tech Careers
- Yes Europa & Daisy Wholesale Convergence
- Channel Live 17! The NEW Exhibition for the Channel
- Channel Telecom Announce Record Turnover
- Veeam Wins Rising Star Award
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- UKFast Helps Slide Manchester Into Top Tech Spot
- Channel People Tackles Recruitment in Channel
- GDPR Still Causing Confusion Says NetApp
- NEC Scores Top Marks
- BDR Acquires Astute Communications
- Genius Networks and G3 Comms Now Under One CEO
- TTG to Sell Indigo Telecom Group
- Business Leaders Reluctant To Embrace New Technology
- Elite Brings Comms Supply Out Of Liquidation
- Prayers Go Out To Manchester
- Channel Telecom Host 9th Annual Partner Golf Event
- Intercity Telecom opens first Samsung Customer Service Plaza...
- Frequency Telecom announced as a UK distributor for Motorhea...
- Virtual1 Managing Director Tom O’Hagan named as one of the U...