Cloud contact Centre and mobility solutions provider Cirrus has announced a key addition to its management team. Channel stalwart Neil Moulton has been appointed as VP of Sales for the Company, with a remit to increase turnover twelvefold over a 3 year period. Moulton, who has 18 years’ telecoms experience working for companies such as Siemens, Westcon and 4Com, commented “I’m delighted to be joining Cirrus; the company’s exponential growth over the past 18 months is a reflection of the strength of the proposition and there’s a real “buzz” throughout the organisation that we’re going places!” Jason Roos, Cirrus CEO stated “Neil brings a wealth of experience to Cirrus which will be an essential component in our growth strategies.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Call & Contact Centres News Stories
- Oracle Sees Little Growth Potential in Avaya
- Contact Centres Fall Behind in Quality Monitoring
- Mitel Aquires Key Supplier
- Verint Extends Collaboration with BT
- Ultra Communications in Partnership with The Volunteer Call...
- 8×8 Get Social
- Sennheiser re-launches UK website
- SpliceCom Launch Advanced Business Management For Smaller Co...
- Avaya Updates Contact Centre Solutions
- Logitech Announces Affordable UC Headset
- Enghouse Releases Outbound Communicator
- NewVoiceMedia Recognised in IoT Space
- Latest NEC Contact Centre Release Streamlines the Multi-chan...
- Contact Centres Vulnerable to Fraud Attacks
- Xerox Survey Reveals Call Centre is Still the Default Option
- Splicecom Partners with Macfarlane for Omni-Channel Contact...
- NewVoiceMedia Appoints New Partner Manager
- Mobile Critical to Contact Centre Future
- BT Market Truphone Mobile Recording Service
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P