NCONNECT is adding Yealink VoIP-telephones to its portfolio. “Yealink terminals stand out for their cost-effectiveness and their really modern and attractive design“, says Rami Houbby, NCONNECT Managing Director. The certified Yealink VoIP-telephones include T41P, T42G, T46G and T48G terminals, the EXP40 Expansion Module and the EHS36 Adapter.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Telephony Solutions News Stories
- Yeastar Invites Partners to ‘Beta-Phase’ Cloud P...
- ShoreTel Adds Global Numbers to Connect Cloud
- Wildix Expands Global Presence to the U.K.
- TFM Networks Partners with Xelion
- Where is the Money in Hosted? The Great Telephony Debate
- VanillaIP Announce Htek Integration with Uboss Portal
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Oracle Sees Little Growth Potential in Avaya
- VanillaIP Announce Combined BroadSoft Hosted PBX and Mobile...
- Xelion Launch Service Provider Accreditation for the UK Chan...
- snom Release New Handset
- SpliceCom Speedy On-Board Programme Hits the Right Note
- Yeastar To Host Partner Training Day
- Audio Productions Offers Free On-Hold Recording
- Hamilton-Martin Leads Centile UK Charge
- Mitel Aquires Key Supplier
- SpliceCom Launch Advanced Business Management For Smaller Co...
- 3CX Report Impressive Growth
- RTX Launches Inbound Services
- BT Release One Phone