GCI has bolstered its Channel Solutions team with the recruitment of Channel Manager Mark Frost, winner of the 2010 Comms Business Awards Salesperson of the year. Mark will aid GCI Channel Solutions to achieve its goal of bringing high margin cloud solutions and good value Ethernet to its Partners. Mark Said, ‘‘this is a great time to join GCI Channel Solutions, we are bringing something different to the market at just the right time and I am excited to be a part of this new and exciting opportunity’. Head of Channel Sales, Mark Whitehead said, ‘Mark has a wealth of experience in selling complex solutions and helping his customers meet their strategic goals. I know he will be a real asset to the team, we are pleased to welcome him on board’.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- TTB Launches New Cloud-Ready Connectivity Products
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Huawei Invests $250m in Partner Programs
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- ITS Technology Group Welcomes New Talent
- KCOM Invests in Enterprise Team
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules
- Outages Cost Businesses £12 Billion Last Year
- BT Wholesale Partners Broadsoft for Hosted Comms Offering
- Vodafone Award Partners
- Microsoft to Become a Carrier this Summer
- Howard Becomes CEO of BT Technology, Service and Operations
- Inclarity Virtualise SBCs
- Virgin Introduce eBilling Platform
- O’Brien Reveals Expert Line-up
- Venus Launches New Partner Programme at Summit South
- NG Bailey Wins Openreach Contract
- Entanet Appoint Former RAF Squadron Leader Diamond
- Entanet Acquisition Creates Significant Wholesale Player in...