O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- Gamma Roadshow Attracts 600 Partners
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- ProVu and Cisco Head North
- Virtual1 Makes Senior Appointment
- Metronet Buys Venus
- Entanet Calls For Openreach Re-Think
- Agilitas Expands Cisco Support Services With Cummings
- Avaya Sells Networking Asset For $100m
- Diva Telecom launches Republic of Ireland WLR & CPS Ser...
- Gaskell Steps into Group Chairman Role at ITS
- KCOM Wins Rail Settlement Tender
- Pangea Offer Pre-Ethernet to Channel
- Vaioni Wholesale Goes Global With Intelisys
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Voneus Connects The Forgotten Village
- BT Announces Hub 5
- Claranet Wins Pets at Home Contract
- DMSL Kicks off Reseller Recruitment for Virgin Media
- Virgin Media Business Opens Up Channel Routes
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules