O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Zen Customer Becomes First FTTP G-PON Business in UK
- Colt Invests €200m In Digital Infrastructure
- Gamma Broadens Partner SIP Offerings Abroad
- ZyXEL Announces New European Partner Programme
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- Exponential-e Launch 10 Gigabit Service
- Comms365 Integrates Everynet Into CommsPortal
- Zen’s Infrastructure & Processes Given PSN Stamp...
- Charles Dunstone to Retake Control of TalkTalk
- Thirst For Liquid Infrastructure Grows In The Channel
- MDNX Acquire Easynet!
- Virtual1 Moves HQ to AlphaBeta
- Sky Comes to Market with Fluidata
- Zayo Targets Manchester
- Onecom ‘Light Up’ Coventry
- BT Wholesale Partners Broadsoft for Hosted Comms Offering
- Wavenet Solves a Fine Problem
- Metronet Wins Sofology Deal
- Gamma Agrees Dark Fibre Deal With CityFibre