O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- KCOM Fined £900k for Network Resiliency Failure
- Virtual1 Releases Real-Time Bandwidth Changes Across its Eth...
- FluidOne Hires Wholesale Director
- Openreach Axes Dark Fibre Plans Following Tribunal Ruling
- Vaioni Invests in Premium Routers
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- SSE Introduces Cloud Connect to CSPs
- sipsynergy Launches SIP Trunking Service
- Virtual1 Appoints Operations Director
- Smooth Sailing for ANS
- Huawei Brings Wireless-X Network to Ireland
- Retail Sector Let Down By Poor Connectivity
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- Excell Group Wins £60m Contract with Workspace
- Sipsynergy announce Cisco 7821 Hosted Voice bundle (Up-Dated...
- TFM Announce Restructure
- Virtual1 Appoints New CFO
- Exponential-e Reaches Record Revenues
- Outages Cost Businesses £12 Billion Last Year