O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- BT Makes ‘Significant’ Investment into Channel
- Cisco Unveils Network of the Future
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Ethernet Orders Spike As OPTIC Gathers Momentum
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules
- KCOM Wins Rail Settlement Tender
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Comms365 Turns SD-WAN Focus to SME
- Latest BT Trials With Huawei Uncover Potential 13Tbps Networ...
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- Fibre1 Appoints Clark To Drive Strategic Growth
- Claranet Wins Pets at Home Contract
- Charles Dunstone to Retake Control of TalkTalk
- Metronet Buys Venus
- Exponential-e Reaches Record Revenues
- F-Secure Rubbishes Foscam IP Camera As Woefully Insecure
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- Fusion Offers O2 Resellers Lifeline
- Wavenet Solves a Fine Problem
- Channel Telecom Looks to the Future