O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- Is Interoute Up for Sale?
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Frazer Outlines SD-WAN Trends for 2018
- Cerberus Reports High Demand for FTTP Services
- Voiceflex Appoints New Channel Account Manager
- Industry Panel Convenes to Discuss London’s Digital Co...
- 3CX Joins SIP Forum
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- KCOM Wins Rail Settlement Tender
- CityFibre and Bamboo Brings Full -Fibre to Cheltenham and Gl...
- Metronet Upgrades Headingley Carnegie Stadium
- Howard Becomes CEO of BT Technology, Service and Operations
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- Exponential-e Reaches Record Revenues
- Cisco Unveils Network of the Future
- Teneo and Riverbed Launch Visibility-as-a-Service (VaaS) Cap...
- Veeam Appoints New Marketing Chief
- TTB enable Secure SIP into PBX and Lync Environments