O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- Openreach Selects Huawei to Roll Out G.FAST
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Gamma Launches its own Business Mobile Service
- Zen Internet to Unveil Major Network Investment at Convergen...
- Metronet Partner Entanet for Wireless Connectivity
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules
- hSo to Launch ‘Ethernet Pricing Powertool’
- CityFibre Acquires Network Assets from Redcentric
- BT Announces Hub 5
- Fusion Offers O2 Resellers Lifeline
- Entanet Employee Runs for Charity
- Claranet Wins Pets at Home Contract
- BDUK Gets ITS on Track
- Virtual1 Moves HQ to AlphaBeta
- Sky Comes to Market with Fluidata
- NG Bailey Wins Openreach Contract
- ZyXEL Announces New European Partner Programme
- Daisy Upgrades Digital Platform
- Diva Telecom launches Republic of Ireland WLR & CPS Ser...