O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- GCI Set Up for a Disruptive Market
- CityFibre Awarded Stirling City Contract
- Novus and ITS Offer End-To-End Solutions To Education Sector
- GCI Takes Another Big UC & DX Step with Freedom Acquisi...
- Another New Owner for Actimax as Coms Plc pays out £2.4M
- BT Announces New Channel Team Following EE Acqusition
- ZyXEL Announces New European Partner Programme
- TFM Aquire Globalwave Communications
- MDNX Acquire Easynet!
- BT Wholesale Partners Broadsoft for Hosted Comms Offering
- Microsoft to Become a Carrier this Summer
- GCI Explains Outsourcery Acquisition
- Sempill Takes the Helm at SSE
- Wavenet Solves a Fine Problem
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- Exponential-e Reaches Record Revenues
- Voneus Connects The Forgotten Village
- Virtual1 Secures £10m Investment
- Sophos Appoints Murria To Board