O2 have enhanced their Youtube channel by updating it with new videos aimed at the Channel. In a bid to stay ahead of the game and help partners take advantage of new channel trends and technology O2 includes videos from Adrian Barnard, Founder of Modern Comms, Ben Johns, Business Development Manager, Dan Cunliffe, Head of Partners and Strategy and Geoff Malvisi, Business Development Manager.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Network Services/Service Providers News Stories
- CityFibre Appoints Head of Carrier and National Providers
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- FluidOne Introduces Free Activation on BT ADSL2+ & BT F...
- Spitfire Launches FTTC Ethernet With QoS SLAs
- Vaioni Launches London Pre-Ethernet
- Comms365 Turns SD-WAN Focus to SME
- CityFibre Celebrates Giga-versary
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- Virtual1 Moves HQ to AlphaBeta
- 1st Credit Ensures PCI Compliance with GCI Live Agent
- KCOM Wins Rail Settlement Tender
- Gamma Extends Ethernet Build-Out Programme
- Arquiva and Samsung Announce 5G Trial in London
- Virtual1’s Cutting-Edge Network Expands Across UK
- Ofcom Confirms New BT Rules
- New International Numbering Service from Gamma
- Metronet Buys Venus
- Digital Infrastructure Key to UK Productivity
- Outages Cost Businesses £12 Billion Last Year
- Pangea Offer Pre-Ethernet to Channel