Oak is really pleased to be a Platinum Sponsor for the Convergence Summit North. There are very few telecoms shows in the North and it’s great to be able to meet key industry players in the region. Convergence seems to finally be gathering pace which means increased opportunity for the reseller to sell both traditional solutions as well as to stick their toes in the water with new hosted and IP offerings.
Oak return as Platinum Sponsor at the Summit North!
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Channel Live Hailed A Huge Success!
- Avaya Launches Equinox Meetings Online
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- TTB Launches New Cloud-Ready Connectivity Products
- Channel Disruptors! Channel Live Stream Reveals All
- BT and Jabra Offer Headset and Speakerphone Bundles
- Yeastar Invites Partners to ‘Beta-Phase’ Cloud P...
- Polycom Launches New Conferencing Solutions
- Arrow Named EMEA Distie for Symantec
- ProVu Team Tackle Gauntlet Games
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- DMSL Launches BTnet Express Campaign
- Huawei Invests $250m in Partner Programs
- Nimans Forges Direct Relationship with EE
- Exertis and Huawei Join Forces to Grow Partner Community
- Nimans Urges Partners to Keep it Simple
- Gamma Boosts Lead Generation for Partners
- Midshire Awarded Platinum Partner Status
- GitHub Signs Nuvias to Accelerate DevOps Opportunity
- Migrations to Cloud Account for 10% of Splicecom Sales