OPENAIRE; A specialist FMC solution provider is to launch a new innovative MVNO service called ‘Green’. Green will offer partners the ability to deliver a complete fixed and mobile FMC service through its Wire 3 Private Mobile Network service. Wire 3 offer the reseller an integrated option in delivering a wireless GSM fixed PBX service. Wire 3 is so simple it can be live within 5-10 minutes and requires no cabling associated with fixed line and VoIP services. The service is delivered over 1800 Mhz spectrum and can be delivered to any 2g compatible mobile or wireless desk phone, with the option to extend to other offices or VoIP mobile workers. ‘Green’ encompasses the Wire 3 service with its own MVNO service when the users is mobile and out of the office. The impact of ‘Green’ will ensure SME business can reduce all calls on their mobile and fixed service into one consolidated bill. Openaire claims ‘Green’ will offer the channel one of the most simplest journeys in convergence and will help SME business to reduce their carbon footprint.
More News Stories...
Most Popular Mobile Business Stories
- MWC: TP-LINK Launches Archer MR2000
- Future of EMEA Contact Centre Systems Market Lies in Underpe...
- Free Lone Worker App
- Vodafone Give Away Data to Early Birds
- Half of Smartphone Users Blame Mobile Providers for Service...
- Oak seals partnership with Datasharp TS
- Innovative handset introduced by Motorola: the Aura
- From Toyland to smartphones: Noddy races onto mobile
- Blackboard’s Mobile Campus Life app debuts in Europe
- Apple Watch Sells 2 Million Units in First 87 Days
- NEC Combines DECT and Wifi in New Handset
- UK More Likely to Lose Phone Than US Counterparts
- Indoor Service Usage will Shape the Wireless Industry’...
- Device management boom
- Get Ahead with Nimans and Jabra
- Powwownow and Orca Digital Launch Industry Changing Mobile S...
- Canalys outlines the key topics that will alter the IT indus...
- FCS says reduce the mobile call termination rates
- Nimbuzz launches new comms app for BlackBerry
- MWC: Doro Re-imagines Mobile Interface