Daisy Group Plc has confirmed the rumoured departure of channel veteran Peter Orr from Servassure Group. Orr who has held senior positions within PNC Telecom, Worldcom, Teleware and Siemens previously has been instrumental in growing the Servassure business since he joined the company as Sales Director nearly three years ago. Daisy Group acquired Servassure in August 2009.
Orr to leave Servassure
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Channel Live Hailed A Huge Success!
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- Avaya Launches Equinox Meetings Online
- Dell and VMWare Preintegrate Cloud Infrastructure
- TTB Launches New Cloud-Ready Connectivity Products
- Channel Disruptors! Channel Live Stream Reveals All
- BT and Jabra Offer Headset and Speakerphone Bundles
- Yeastar Invites Partners to ‘Beta-Phase’ Cloud P...
- Polycom Launches New Conferencing Solutions
- Gamma Boosts Lead Generation for Partners
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Lifesize Signs with ScanSource
- Arrow Named EMEA Distie for Symantec
- ProVu Team Tackle Gauntlet Games
- Huawei Invests $250m in Partner Programs
- Virtual1 Bring Exetel to UK
- DMSL Launches BTnet Express Campaign
- HP Announce Partner Programme Changes
- HP Takes New Approach to Cyber Security
- ShoreTel Adds Global Numbers to Connect Cloud