Ramsac, a leading IT solutions consultancy, today announced that its has been appointed to provide wirelessly enabled internet and email access at the 2006 V Festival at Hylands Park. For the third year in succession, ramsac has been chosen by event promoters, to deliver Internet and email access to their temporary on-site offices and for the production teams of performers that include headline acts such as Faithless, Radiohead and Morrissey.
More News Stories...
Most Popular News Stories
- Polycom Launches New Conferencing Solutions
- Arrow Named EMEA Distie for Symantec
- Channel Live Registration Now Open!
- BT and Jabra Offer Headset and Speakerphone Bundles
- Yeastar Invites Partners to ‘Beta-Phase’ Cloud P...
- Avaya Launches Equinox Meetings Online
- Exertis and Huawei Join Forces to Grow Partner Community
- Nimans Urges Partners to Keep it Simple
- BT Announces New Organisational Structure
- Giacom Launches Cloud Marketplace
- Channel Live Hailed A Huge Success!
- Natterbox Partners ISM
- GitHub Signs Nuvias to Accelerate DevOps Opportunity
- ShoreTel Adds Global Numbers to Connect Cloud
- Huawei Invests $250m in Partner Programs
- TTB Launches New Cloud-Ready Connectivity Products
- GDPR Forces Security Professionals to Stop Putting Data in t...
- Midshire Awarded Platinum Partner Status
- ProVu Team Tackle Gauntlet Games
- HP Announce Partner Programme Changes