Vodafone has entered into discussions with Telstra to explore a potential acquisition of Telstra’s New Zealand subsidiary, TelstraClear. Discussions are continuing and there is no certainty as to whether an agreement will be reached.
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Daisy Sale Rumour Emerges
- Daisy Tackles GDPR with Price
- Security Still Hindering Office 365 Adoption
- Tech Sector Comes Top in GDPR Preparedness
- Service Providers Issued With BT Phone Book Bill
- Mobile Banking Users to Exceed 1 billion in 2017
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- Daisy Gains HSCN Compliance Mark
- Genius Networks and G3 Comms Now Under One CEO
- Veeam Wins Rising Star Award
- Elite Brings Comms Supply Out Of Liquidation
- Ombudsman Services Wins ITPSA and ISPA Contracts
- UKFast Helps Slide Manchester Into Top Tech Spot
- Daisy Wholesale Move Offices
- AdEPT Acquires Bluebell Telecom
- Netdatatel Bought by Chess
- Channel Telecom Announce Record Turnover
- Invosys Thank Customers with Double Whammy
- Virtual1 Managing Director Tom O’Hagan named as one of the U...
- NEC Scores Top Marks