Vodafone has entered into discussions with Telstra to explore a potential acquisition of Telstra’s New Zealand subsidiary, TelstraClear. Discussions are continuing and there is no certainty as to whether an agreement will be reached.
More News Stories...
Most Popular General News Stories
- Young Women Hold No Confidence in Tech Careers
- Yes Europa & Daisy Wholesale Convergence
- Channel Live 17! The NEW Exhibition for the Channel
- Genius Networks and G3 Comms Now Under One CEO
- UKFast Helps Slide Manchester Into Top Tech Spot
- Channel Telecom Announce Record Turnover
- Daisy Wholesale Move Offices
- August Issue Out NOW!
- Gamma adds PCI compliance solution to Inbound services
- GDPR Still Causing Confusion Says NetApp
- BT Phone Box Celebrates 80 Years
- Channel Veterans Launch Trust Business Consultancy
- Intercity Telecom opens first Samsung Customer Service Plaza...
- Huawei Releases Network Traffic Analysis System—uTraffic
- Virtual1 Managing Director Tom O’Hagan named as one of the U...
- Natterbox FSA-compliant mobile call recording now integrates...
- Two Companies Celebrate 30 Years of Cabling
- NEC Scores Top Marks
- Veeam Wins Rising Star Award
- Business Leaders Reluctant To Embrace New Technology