GCI Channel Solutions welcomes new recruit Andrew Walton to the team. Andrew has over 18 years’ worth of sales experience, in a previous role Andrew Account Managed at Vodafone and played an early part in the introduction and sale of Vodafone One-Net across their SME clients base. Andrew then went on to spend time at Timico where he became specialised in converged solutions and acquisitions of new SME clients. Now at GCI Channel Solutions Andrew is hoping to bring to the team a broad understanding of all converged solutions across mobile, voice, data and cloud platforms, “I am a huge believer that great service to the client is the most important element of any sales role. I see my new role as a challenge to learn more, do more and help channel partners drive their business forward.”
More News Stories...
Most Popular People News Stories
- OKI Strengthen Channel Team With Trio Hire
- Virtual1 Appoints New CFO
- Three Arrested in Counterfeit Computer Equipment Operation
- Avaya Appoints Two Senior Marketing Pro’s
- Huawei UK Makes Key Appointments
- KCOM Appoints Offord as Sales Director
- Daisy Group appoints Chief Technology Officer
- Andrew Wilson Joins Node4
- Newest member of the team
- Jenvey Joins Voiceflex
- New Marketing Manager for Diva Telecom
- Pinnacle Appoints Lyons Executive Chairman
- Taylor Takes MD Role at Dimension Data
- Mason Joins Westcon
- Virtual1 Appoints New Marketing Manager
- Simon Payne Joins Timico
- TheCloud Announces Daniel Crespi as Managing Director.
- IPSE Message to Politicians: “Don’t strangle the self-employ...
- Carl Quigley joins Micro-P Mobile Division
- Acision appoints new blood