"The MOTO Q 9 was developed as a multi-purpose communication device that is easy to use and doesn’t compromise on experiences," said Bruce Hawver, corporate vice president of Enterprise Devices, Motorola. "This smartphone offers state-of-the art voice quality technology, messaging, speed, processing power, keyboard and display packaged within a sleek design for the modern consumer."
The MOTO Q 9 is more than just a device — it’s a statement of power and personality:
- Messaging machine — Choose from eight messaging inboxes for your orporate and/or personal email including, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo! or other email providers, as well as SMS and MMS messages. The device is also equipped with instant messaging capability(1), keeping you connected in more ways than ever with set-up in just seconds.
- Speed racer — The MOTO Q 9 is one of the fastest smartphones in the world today, operating on HSDPA/UMTS at up to 3.6Mbps — providing instant browsing to your favorite sites. Synch quickly with USB 2.0.
- Power plus — With as much processing power pound for pound as many of today’s PCs, including its TI OMAP 2420 processor and 96MB of RAM, busy professionals can leave the laptop at home. Pre-loaded document editing allows you to polish your presentation on-the-go.
- Ergonomically excellent — The core competency for this type of device is its messaging capability — email, text, IM and the key requirement is to be able to enter text as fast and as accurately as possible. The redesigned keyboard on the MOTO Q 9 is revolutionary and the result of extensive ergonometric studies.
- It’s a great phone too — Leveraging Motorola’s expertise in RF technology, the MOTO Q 9 delivers the best phone experience you can get on a QWERTY handset.
- Loads of space for music and movies — With 2GB of optional removable microSD storage and 256MB(4) of on-board flash memory, the MOTO Q clearly wins in this category, enabling users to store approximately 1,000 songs(3) and over 10 hours of video (MPEG4)(5). Thanks to integrated Bluetooth(R) wireless technology stereo profiles (A2DP and AVRCP) users can enjoy premium sound and voice quality wirelessly via a compatible Bluetooth enabled stereo headset and take calls all at the same time with just the touch of a button(6).
- Ready for a closeup? — A 2.0 megapixel camera with 8x digital zoom and video captures life at 15 frames per second.
- Personalized — With thousands of third-party applications available, Motorola is designing customizable application bundles or "MyQ packs" based on a user’s personal preferences, designed to help better take control of life(7).
- One-touch Access — Seven dedicated keys allow users to jump to any one of the core experiences with just a single click to the Web, email, contacts, calendar, video/music content, camera and speakerphone.
- For the Enterprise — The Good Mobile Intranet provides a thin client secure platform to access SharePoint, corporate Intranets, and internal Web applications, and provides a standards-based platform to extend enterprise applications such as Good Mobile Messaging push email, SAP, Siebel, Oracle, and Remedy to mobile users through their MOTO Q 9.
- See the Light — The cleverest part of the full color screen is its adaptive display technology. Light sensors on the front and back help automatically adjust screen and keyboard brightness for optimum usability and readability and significantly help improve battery life.
- No Compromise Design — The MOTO Q family was crafted with the same aesthetics as the best-selling RAZR brand — that means slim and sleek.
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013