The Xda Atmos is the perfect choice for those who prefer the look and feel of a traditional handset but who also require the functional capabilities of a PDA.
O2’s Xda Atmos is powered by Windows Mobile® 6.0, a mobile platform that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft Exchange – meaning that customers don’t need any additional hardware or software to deliver real time email securely to their Smartphone.
The O2 Xda Atmos captures the familiar look and feel of Microsoft Windows into a sleek, portable device. With GPRS, EDGE, 3G, WiFi, HSDPA and Quad-Band GSM network capabilities, it also offers customers the best choice of high speed network wherever they are*.
O2’s Xda Atmos also supports Microsoft Direct Push Email, a key business email solution that provides customers with real time access to inbox, calendar, contacts and tasks on the move. In addition, the Xda Atmos includes Microsoft Office tools enabling users to open, edit and send Microsoft Office Excel Mobile, Word Mobile and view PowerPoint Mobile documents.
Ben Dowd, Business Sales Director, O2 UK, said ”The O2 Xda range goes from strength to strength with the new Xda Atmos. It is ideal for business users who require the familiarity of Windows on the move in a sleek and powerful device.”
– Weight: 130g (including battery)
– Measurement: 110 mm (L) x 58 mm (W) x 15.5 mm (T)
– GSM: quadband (850/900/1800/1900)
– UMTS 2100 / 850 / 1900 MHz
– Standby time: up to 400 Hrs for GSM, up to 450 hrs for UMTS
– Talk time: up to 7 hrs on GSM and up to 4 hrs on UMTS
– Media playback: up to 8 hrs for wmv and 12 hrs wma
– Operating system: Windows Mobile 6 Professional
– Screen: 2.4 inch 240×320 QVGA screen
– Internal antenna
– Memory: Micro-SD, RAM 64MB, ROM 256MB
– High Capacity Micro SD support (up to 32GB)
– Built in Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR
– Camera: 2MP
– WiFi 802.11 b/g
Latest posts by (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013