This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a successful dynamic channel company. Jola prides itself on innovating the products and services it delivers with automation via online portals, with this we are able to add real value to our portfolio allowing partners full control of the services we sell.
This is a field-based role covering a Northern Territory. The right candidate must have experience in mobile/ioT, Hosted voice and connectivity selling into the voice and IT reseller channel. The main purpose of the role is to visit signed Jola partners, to demonstrate our products and services, to help them find opportunities in their base, train them on how to use our portals and help streamline our products in to their portfolio.
Critical Personal Attributes
- Demonstrate and live Jola’s core values
- Have the ability to plan and meet targets set
- A strong channel sales background
- Ability to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to work unsupervised and plan your own time
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Demonstrating and Training
- On-ramping of new Partners to help them start selling Jola Products
- Training of new products as they are launched
- Re-activating and energising dormant Partners
Planning and Administration
- Responsible for updating accurately Partner and prospect databases via CRM.
- Liaise with internal sales to target Partners with the most potential
- Organise meetings with partners and their end users
- Follow up actions from meetings and training
- End-user meetings to help partners sell
- Joint partner and end-users conference calls
Please apply online and attach your CV