UK distributor Icon has announced the latest version of TeleVantage Soft PBX in the largest marketing campaign they have undertaken to date for a single product.
TeleVantage is now under the ownership of US based Vertical Communications having originally been developed by Artisoft. Peter Johnson, marketing manager at Icon commented, “This doubles the size of the company and consolidates its position in the top 8 for IP-PBX systems worldwide. Vertical is the fastest growing IP-PBX supplier, having doubled in size each year for the last two.”
Additionally Icon has launched a predictive dialler for the contact centre within TeleVantage.
Johnson says that TeleVantage 7 has several key improvements:
– SIP – meets forthcoming industry standards and is compatible with new equipment.
– Supports Avaya, Nortel, meridian and other phones – no need to replace phones to upgrade.
– Skills based routing – another impressive Call Centre feature.
– Host Media Processing – a pure software solution on an IP system. Also, for dealers this means it can be demonstrated from a laptop.
– Reduced cost – beats all equally feature rich systems on price.
– New stylish interface – the best user interface on the market
– Industry leading support through ICON.