Headset vendor Jabra has revealed the winners of their UK&I channel awards, following their recent one-day Jabra Velocity 2015 Partner Event, held this year at The Belfry in the West Midlands.
Award Winners were:
· Distributor of the Year: Nimans
· Overall Channel Partner of the Year: Computacenter
· Growth Partner of the Year: Corpteluk
· Outstanding Commitment Partner of the Year: Insight
Nigel Dunn, Managing Director, Jabra UK and Ireland, commented, “We’ve had another successful year where Jabra and our partners have worked together to achieve category growth in the UK and Ireland. Recognising these successes over the last 12 months is important and highlights the value with place on our channel relationships. We are thrilled to see valued partners Corpteluk and Computacenter winning awards in successive years, reflecting the support and commitment between partner and vendor.”
The Jabra Velocity 2015 Partner Event was a one day conference held to outline Jabra’s vision, strategy and support to the channel for the coming year. The one-day conference included presentations from both UK and Global Jabra executives, including Joel Hamon, Jabra EMEA President and Holger Reisinger, Jabra Senior VP, CC&O, Product Management, Global Accounts & Alliances. The gala dinner and awards ceremony followed the day conference session.
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013