The seminars at the Convergence Summit North have been created to give attendees information and knowledge relevant to their business but in a way that will focus on how resellers can add new technologies to their portfolio in order to grow their business.
There will be a mix of lively panel debates, workshops with keynote speakers and thought leaders from the communications industry.
The sessions will include the following: –
– Hybrid Cloud Deployment – what are the issues for the Channel and where are the opportunities for resellers?
– You can watch Lync being challenged. Use this session to help you decide whether you want to engage with Lync.
– Find out how to make money from Hosted Applications – everything you need to know! Watch Hosted Telephony suppliers go head to head!
– Hear about analyst predictions and market statistics plus smart enterprise trends in 2014. We will be covering topics such as Unified Communications and Collaboration, Mobile, Connectivity, Beyond Virtualisation and more…
– SIP: Who needs ISDN? Discover the advantages and disadvantages of SIP and watch suppliers go head to head. Expect a heated debate.
– Learn about the latest on 4G. Some say that 4G will replace fixed line access for some applications but we’re not so sure. Find out more in this lively panel debate.
All the seminars are free to attend. To read more and book your free place to attend the Convergence Summit North, visit the website at http://north.convergencesummit.co.uk/
Latest posts by David Dungay (see all)
- Mitel Appoints Graham Bevington as EVP and Chief Sales Officer - April 10, 2015
- Exertis is the New Name for Micro-P - October 24, 2013
- Imago Adds Single Chip DLP Projectors to Barco Deal - June 13, 2013